Who Can Participate?
- Students, PhD students, and post-docs at KIT
- KIT Employees
- Spouses of KIT employees
You can register via our registration system.
After the start of the course, registrations are possible only via the “German as a Foreign Language” office (see below).
The fee has to be paid within 2 days upon registration and at the latest when the course starts. For payment, please remit the fee to the account given.
In case of registrations after the start of the course, the fee shall be paid within seven days.
With the payment of the course fee, registration is binding for both sides.
With binding registration, the registered person accepts the general regulations of the Studienkolleg (preparatory college), e.g. the prohibition of mobile phones during lessons.
The course fees will be reimbursed, if:
- deregistration takes place prior to the start of the course,
- a course cannot take place.
Change of the Course
- the participant is present in at least 80% of the lessons,
- the written examination at the end of the course is passed successfully.
Minimal number of participants
Any further questions? Please contact us: info-daf∂stk.kit.edu