- Target group: KIT members
- who have not yet reached level B2 or have only reached the lower range of the level and
- want to get familiar with some of the tasks of the digital TestDaF.
- Course period: analogous to regular German semester courses at KIT /STK
- 10 semester hours per week during one semester
- Credits: 10 ECTS will be awarded, Ii the final exam is passed successfully and by regular participation (no TestDaF certificate).
The basic course (Basiskurs TestDaF) is a German course that takes place during the semester and leads to level B2.1 / B2.2 of the GER in 10 units per week (45 min. each). The main aim is to expand skills in dealing with communicative tasks. In addition, the various types of tasks of the digital TestDaF will be introduced. After successfully completing the basic course, you have the opportunity to develop further strategies relevant for the computer based TestDaF in an examination preparation course / compact course (format training) at KIT and thus to prepare for the examinationin a short time.
The following equipment is required to participate in the course:
- own laptop (desired)
- course book.
With the payment of the course fee, the registration is binding for both parties. With the binding registration, the person registered accepts the general rules of the Studienkolleg. The fees will be reimbursed
- if you cancel up to 10 days before the start of the course
- if a course cannot take place.