- Mon, April 27, 2020 - Fri, July 24, 2020
- Regularly sheduled breaks apply
- students and KIT members: Mon, April 06, 2020 (10:00 am) - Wed, April 08, 2020 (03:00 pm)
- external applicants: Tue, April 21, 2020 (10:00 am - 03:00 pm) provided that places are available
You can register online exclusively via our registration portal for:
- A1.1 directly (no previous knowledge of German required)
- a German language course following a successfully completed previous course (certificate issued by the Studienkolleg) or following the online placement test (see course description)
- a C1-course (successfully passed DSH-exam (DSH 2 or DSH 3), TestDaF 4x4 or online placement test (see course description) required).
Please make sure to bring the placement test results or your language certificate to the first language class.
International students currently enrolled at KIT are entitled to one German course per semester free of charge!
All other participants need to pay the course fee. For more information see course description.
Terms and conditions
Please note: the letter b in A1.1-4b denotes a parallel course (at the same level as A1.1-4a). It is not necessary to begin with the "a" course. The "A1.1" corresponds to the GER Language Scale, whereas "4" stands for 4 semester hours per week.